Application Support Engineer
We are a modern company and are seeking to put in place aremote-first team. We will be using some of the latest online interactive collaboration and video conferencing tools in place of traditional face-to-face meetings. We will, therefore, be able to bring together experienced resources from across Europe and the Middle East.
Working in this manner allows us to be flexible, move very fast and operate with low overheads, but to be a real success we need to introduce some fundamental processes and key working procedures upfront.
You will be an integral part of our Customer Success Team and will work very closely with our Engineering and Development Teams to help deliver and support our highly sophisticated SaaS Platform to clients.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working within an IT technical or application support role. You will have a strong focus on client service with excellent verbal and written communication skills, being able to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge. You will work closely with customers across time zones and be able to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
You must have experience of the Microsoft Azure cloud, with additional knowledge of AWS being a distinct advantage. You should be able to demonstrate your skills with managing technical upgrades and new solutions. You will also have excellent working knowledge of both Office 365 and Azure Active Directory and be able to work proactively with our future internal IT functions.
We encourage remote working and provide you with both a laptop and all the remote tools you need to do your job. In exchange, you must be willing and able to travel very occasionally for meetups.
What You’ll Need
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude with strong initiative, team-working skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms.
- Excellent customer-facing skills and a calm, clear demeanour.
- Highly experienced with managing solutions deployed to the Microsoft Azure cloud, including Azure Active Directory and Office 365.
- Windows and Linux administration skill.
- Any previous commercial exposure to the AWS cloud will be a distinct advantage.
In Return, You’ll Receive
- An opportunity to gain industry experience and workingclosely with top experts.
- Great start-up culture in a fun, friendly and hardworking team.
- Flexible remote working.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options package - a rare opportunity to get in early and have a stake in what could potentially be a unicorn start-up, with a huge financial payback.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Generous paid holiday allowance.
- Extra day off on your birthday!