Web Content Developer
We are a modern company and are seeking to put in place a highly agile approach to development using a largely distributed team in several locations across Europe. We will be using some of the latest online interactive collaboration and video conferencing tools in place of traditional face-to-face meetings.
Working in this manner allows us to be flexible, move very fast and operate with low overheads, but to be a real success we need to introduce some fundamental processes and key working procedures upfront.
What You’ll Need
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude with strong initiative, team-working skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms.
- An understanding of the principles behind great software design, allowing you to write code that’s super-clean, fast and scalable.
- Understanding of RESTful API’s and the JSON data format.
In Return, You’ll Receive
- An opportunity to gain industry experience and working closely with top experts.
- A potential to develop your web skills further, learning from our highly experienced full-stack web developers who are building our world-class interactive SaaS application using React.JS, Express and Node.JS.
- Great start-up culture in a fun, friendly and hardworking team.
- Flexible remote working.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options package - a rare opportunity to get in early and have a stake in what could potentially be a unicorn start-up, with a huge financial payback.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Extra day off on your birthday!