Remote, North America/ LATAM
We're looking for a strong, client-facing Kentico developer based anywhere who works well participating on 100% distributed teams.
You'll work closely with other developers to architect and build content management and multi-channel marketing solutions for clients and our agency partners.
We prize our ability to consult clients on the strategic use of digital experience management technology. Most of our implementations typically involve some type of integration with third party services, so the ability to think creatively to leverage the strengths of the CMS/EMS to make seamless integrations possible is a key requirement.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in NA/ LATAM.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Work with structured content, data template definition and inheritance / content engineering (content modelling, metadata, schema, taxonomy)
- Develop presentation components
- Collaborate efficiently with teammates to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal
- Direct architecture for security, performance, scale, ux, analytics, optimization
- Develop integrations to external services and software
- Author and/or perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic debugging in test and production environments
- Maintain and repair existing properties
- Sitecore version upgrades
- Run, maintain agile projects and tickets backlog in JIRA
- Help facilitate smooth DevOps
- Collaborate, learn, teach
- Staying in constant communication with team members via Slack.
You may be a good match for this role if:
- Experienced in Kentico xDB (Kentico 12 is a plus)
- Experienced in C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC, MSSQL Server
- A great verbal and written communicator
- Knowledge of Sitecore Experience Platform
- Certifications: Kentico certification is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of IIS and Azure is preferred
Cultural Fit at [A]
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
This is an opportunity to work from your home office along with colleagues from around the United States, Mexico, and Latin America, working to find and train the most talented [A]gents that match our culture of learning and teaching and our mission to make the world a smarter place through intelligent customer experiences.
[A] Team Benefits
Being an [A]gent comes with its benefits. Work from anywhere. Advance your career on the leading-edge of the content and technology sciences. Earn a competitive salary, bonuses, and for longtime [A]gents, participation in a profit-sharing plan. But many [A]gents find the best part of working as an [A]gent are the other [A]gents you work with and the culture at [A].
We take care of each other and we honor each other's work and contributions to the team. We work to make ourselves better and our [A] team better. We make efforts to adapt new technologies and methodologies that can help us optimize our time, and we expect you to collaborate on these efforts if you're an expert on any of those fields. We communicate and reach out to other [A] players. We love learning. We love teaching. We write. We code. We support each other. For the right people, working at [A] feels like coming home.
What is [A]?
At its simplest, [A] is a distributed technology consulting company in the United States that focuses on content engineering and content management systems integration. We simplify complex technology for agencies and institutional clients. We focus content engineering and content technology, but our [A]gents are multi-talented and get called upon to deliver consulting, application development, architecture and strategy.
[A] is a team of intelligent [A]gents made up of smart people with many roles and no titles. We are content engineers, analysts, programmers, developers, architects, content strategists, strategic consultants, data scientists, producers, marketers, writers and communicators.
What's Your Name, Again?
Our name is easy. Just say "A." The [A] brackets represent markup, microdata, content intelligence. The letter "[A]" represents the start, initiation, beginning of change. We are going to help change the world with intelligent content.
Learn more about [A] at simplea.com.
If this sounds like you, then write up a cover letter letting [A] know why you want to work at [A], what you do best, and what inspires you. A great cover letter will say much more than the resume (though we'd like to see that too).