Freelance Android Developer
Teraki is a Berlin-based, tech-driven company enabling true mobility. We stand for innovation in the rapidly developing connected car, self-driving, and 3D mapping world. Teraki provides the data reduction and data processing solution for Automotive (IoT) applications and enables the launch of new applications by reducing costs. We help our customers on the challenges that are posed by the exploding amounts of data in connected cars for all sensor, video, and 3D mapping data.
We are looking for a freelance Android Developer to support on our project for 1 to 2 months.
- Port an existing C++14 Linux codebase to Android
- Optimize the codebase for a specific target device
- Interact with a very large tech company to produce a demo for a large trade show
Who we are looking for
- Strong C++ programmer
- Strong experience with the Android NDK
- Experience with OpenCV
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Flat hierarchies and work in a small but highly motivated, multidisciplinary and multicultural team. We are anequal opportunity employer who values diversity.
- To work in a vibrant start-up environment in the heart of Berlin with the chance to play a big role in the success of Teraki. We do work that matters!
- The possibility to work remotely