Sales Director USA (Location: New York - Fully Remote)
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
The successful candidate will need to be based within commuting distance of New York City.
You will work closely with our Sales Directors to acquire and build successful customer relationships in your region. You will be in charge of building long-term partnerships with key decision makers at large publishing companies. You will be responsible for making Echobox the leading provider in your region by actively selling the product by telephone and in person as well as by becoming the ambassador for our company at the highest levels in your region.
- Work with our Sales Directors to grow the Echobox client base
- Be responsible for the entire sales funnel in your region
- Drive rapid growth to establish Echobox as the market leader in your region
We are a fast-growing, research-driven company offering artificial intelligence based solutions that help businesses overcome content-related challenges. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the content industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Guardian, Cond� Nast, Le Monde, The Sydney Morning Herald and The South China Morning Post.
After the successful launch of our second product, we are preparing to launch more new products in the coming quarters, and are expanding our commercial team as we scale the company.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We'd love to hear from you.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of sales experience
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Genuine passion for technology and the publishing industry
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Additional relevant native language skills
- Experience with selling tech products or previous experience in a SaaS company
- Familiarity with the publishing industry
- An understanding of product management and development
We pay competitive salaries to all employees. In addition, our global employees enjoy regular company-wide virtual activities, such as online poker evenings and fortnightly coffee catch-ups, for our team to get to know each other outside of work. Professionally, we host in-house conferences and an annual summer camp for all our global employees who are flown to and hosted in London. We ensure that all our employees also get local benefit contributions, the latest tech and a generous annual leave allowance.