Chief Operating Officer
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Our client, a successful multi-state cannabis & hemp brand, is seeking an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) for their rapidly expanding operations.
The COO position will be a member of the executive team, reporting directly to the CEO and responsible for the growth of the company s aggressive revenue goals.
The ideal candidate must have proven leadership managing and developing Operations, Sales, Business Development, and Branding while successfully selling their suite of products.
The COO will direct and manage all operations, licensing, marketing strategy, demand generation, and assist with business development, including market competitiveness and in driving lead generation through traditional and social media marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate will drive the company's achievement of customer acquisition and continued success in revenue goals, acting as a role model for company culture and an ambassador for recruiting talent.
This position will be responsible for both the tactical and strategic leadership of the sales organization, working closely with the CEO, CFO and Chief Product Officer to plan and execute strategy.
- Oversee the daily operations of the organization and the work of executives to meet business goals and projections.
- Travel required for in-person meetings with customers and sales team to develop key relationships.
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs that enable sales staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting, and compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Work directly with the sales organization in the field on a regular and ongoing basis and assist in developing effective marketing platforms such as social media and other online reputation sites to help drive referrals.
- Oversee the hiring and development of operations, sales, and marketing.
- Defines optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success.
Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes to establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years operating at a high level of leadership and responsibility in a highly regulated industry with high growth initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree and MBA preferred with a science emphasis.
- Experience managing Revenue, Operations, Analysis and Reporting in a B2B sales and branding organization.
- Adept at using data to make sound predictive decisions, forecasts, full P&L to report to stakeholders and leadership team.
- Management experience, having successfully built, hired, and led a geographically diverse team of early career and experienced professionals
- Recent experience operating in an early-stage company, with a demonstrated ability to wear multiple hats, respond to evolving demands and react to a constantly changing marketplace.
- Cannabis or CPG industries a must.
- Established network of senior level contacts within the cannabis industry.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to achieve business goals
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills with a strong executive presence.
- A strong motivator and leader and ability to create a team that lives the company s values.
- Financial literacy at a level adequate to speak to the business needs of the industry.
- Direct, no-nonsense communication style that emphasizes transparency and integrity.
$200K Plus equity, bonus, and full benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
administrative, administrative staff, asso, chief operations officer, document, facilities, food, records management, staff, support
Similar cannabis jobs near me in the villages fl
- cannabis jobs near me jobs near me
- chief operating officer jobs near me
- Store Manager at Curaleaf
- Office Receptionist - Holistic & Medical Marijuana Physicians Office at Orlando Health and Wellness
- General Manager at MUV
- Dispensary Manager at Sunnyside*
- Store Associate - Part Time at Curaleaf
- Wellness Advisor at Cresco Labs
- Dispensary associate at Curaleaf