Dispensary Associate - Ascend Wellness Holdings
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
The role of Dispensary Associate is more customer service and success than sales. Not only are you the face of our company to our customers but you are the conduit by which new customers learn more about products available to them. It is important to be comfortable as an educator and thrive on connecting our customers with the correct products to achieve whatever recreational or wellness result they are after. It is important for the Dispensary Associate to follow SOP's in order maintain a compliant retail experience as well as take responsibility for the overall cleanliness and appearance of the environment. Awareness and Ownership is key...
- Records, arranges, and packages patient orders
- Maintains an organized environment and facility appearance
- Provide consistent exceptional service for new and existing customers
- Point of sale system entry
- Respond to customer requests for information in a patient and informative way
- Maintain a basic understanding of the products available within the retail location
- Be able to follow best practices established by the store for customer engagement and compliance
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- Ability to build long term relationships with customers for referrals and repeat business
- A minimum of 1 years in a customer service role in a retail or hospitality environment
- Minimum 21 years of age (or as required by state regulations)
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required
- Intermediate-level math skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve and resolve problems in a calm, professional, and courteous manner
- Strong computer-based skills
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Personal experience with cannabis
- Analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures
- Proven expertise and experience to accurately manage a register
- Experience training new hires in a previous job
- Experience as a key holder in a retail environment
- Knowledge of the state's cannabis regulations
- 5+ years in retail
About Ascend Wellness Holdings
Ascend is a vertically integrated cannabis cultivator, processor and provisioning center operator with assets in Michigan, Illinois, Massachusetts and Ohio. We seek to foster a robust and inclusive cannabis industry through a premium, unmatched customer-focused retail experience. We currently operate a provisioning center in Morenci, Battle Creek and Detroit. We are looking to build a world-class team that will help carry out our mission of helping to shape the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. We are committed to improving the quality of our patient's lives by offering unrivaled quality, consistency and meticulously curated products that satisfy our customers unique, individual needs. Our provisioning centers will set a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness. As a team that is committed to our values, our people and our communities, we are looking for people who are inspired by our vision and looking to take roles with us as we expand nationally.
When it comes to customer service experience, our dispensaries will set a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness. As a team that is committed to our values, our people, and our communities; we are looking for people who are inspired by our vision and stay dedicated to our mission as we scale continuously.
Our people are our greatest asset. Our teams are comprised of a group of skilled and passionate professionals and partners from a diverse range of fields. We believe in not only building a diverse team but creating a space where ALL feel welcome and training our leaders to not only be inclusive themselves but to inspire their teams to be the same. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. We believe in providing competitive compensation, quality benefits and a work environment that fosters creativity, hard work and leverage every one of our employees' unique skills while giving them what it takes to advance those said skills and learn new ones. We sweat the details to ensure our teams are confident and excited to provide best in class service to our customers and communities we serve.
Equal opportunity employer
Ascend Wellness Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the population of differences and does not discriminate in its hiring/hiring practices, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.?