Electrical Engineer II (Aerospace &amp; Defense)
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
The Electrical Engineer II conceptualizes, designs, develops, tests and manufactures electronics for space and defense products and systems.
This position collaborates with engineering teammates on the integration of electronic systems with mechanical systems and in the development and/or production of electromechanical systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to Electrical Engineer I duties and responsibilities:
* Leads small-scale analog and digital circuit designs in accordance with customer requirements and industry standards
* Creates and reviews formal or informal electrical engineering drawings of schematics/PCBs/ harnesses/test equipment and bill of materials
* Assists in reviewing electrical designs for manufacturing, cost, and quality assurance
* Supports test activities throughout the product development and qualification lifecycle and writes test procedures and test reports
* Designs and develops test equipment and harnesses for a multi-discipline team to provide total integrated support to multiple clients
* Assists in top-level circuit analysis to ensure safe and reliable operation
* Contributes in selecting, using, and creating specifications for electronic component and/or subassembly procurement
* Coordinates manufacturing, assembly, and liaison efforts internally and externally
* Supports proposal and business development activities as well as department development