Entry Level Marketing Assistant
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
HEY COLLEGE GRADS! Do you find yourself asking - 'How am I supposed to have 3-5 years of experience if nobody will give me a chance?' If so, look no further. MGM will personally train and develop the future Managers and CEO of the outsourced Marketing Industry. Our CEO started off from an entry-level position and moved up all the way to the top to be one of the youngest CEO in the Metro Detroit area.
MGM is looking for someone to join its' growing Account Operations team, as an Entry Level Marketing Assistant to help us run campaigns for our brand partners. We work with everyone from up-and-coming startups to national level brands, helping them achieve their marketing goals and brand initiatives. Our Entry Level Marketing role will teach you how to use our established marketing techniques to run campaigns with a solid team of brand ambassadors, and ensure continued account growth. Our goal is to keep our clients at the forefront of their respective industries.
- Obsessed with being a brand influencer and market leader
- Psyched about getting paid to do something you love
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
- A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team
- Excited about building the culture of our startup
- Eager to learn - you are the type of person who brings us new ideas and keeps the company curious
Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
- Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
- Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data changes arise.
- Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new locations.
- Customer Relations
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company.
Skills & Must-Haves:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to multi-task.
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box.
- Creative mindset.
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization
Company DescriptionMotown Group Marketing is an independently owned marketing firm who represents Fortune 100 and 500 clients in various industries. We started locally outside of Detroit in 2017. Being a start-up, we know what it means to create something from nothing. We pride ourselves in having grit, determination, and being steadfast. Just like Detroit.
Similar entry level marketing jobs in detroit mi
- Entry Level Advertising Account Manager Trainee at Reynolds and Reynolds
- Sales and Direct Marketing Rep/Entry Level at Choice Marketing Partners
- Account Manager | Entry Level at Coast Incorporated
- Entry Level Assistant Manager Needed for New Office Expansion at Millennium Recruiting, Inc.
- Entry Level Sales/Recruiter at ettain group