Project Manager Land Development
Project Manager - Drainage and Land Development - Fort Lauderdale
Calvin Giordano & Associates (CGA), A SAFEbuilt Company is an award-winning multidisciplinary firm with offices throughout Florida. Our delivery of exceptional solutions starts with exceptional people. At CGA, you’ll work alongside experienced professionals across numerous disciplines, and learn from the best in the industry. We recognize the value of our employees and foster an environment where each can make a worthwhile contribution to the company, clients, and their own personal development.
We are seeking experienced and motivated Civil Engineer / Roadway and Land Development to join our Department Group. This is an exceptional opportunity to become a key member of our highly qualified, collaborative, and motivated building inspection team.
- Experience ranging from roadway, drainage, park design, and land development experience.
- The position requires technical knowledge and ability in applying principles of engineering.
- Preparation or review of engineering design plans and specifications,
- Permitting applications and coordination, calculations, and/or other engineering analysis required in producing a set of construction drawings or an engineering report.
- Additional responsibilities include coordination with clients, public agencies, other consultants, contractors, and vendors.
SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Engineering required
- Professional Engineering license preferred.
- Have solid computer skills and experience using PDF and MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise initiative and display independent judgment
- Be self-directed and self-motivated
- AutoCAD experience
- Manage various tasks on several concurrent projects and must be able to follow these tasks through to completion within the allocated period of time and the monetary budget assigned
COMPENSATION: SAFEbuilt pays competitive wages and has a strong benefit offering.
More About SAFEbuilt: The fastest growing provider of privatized community development solutions in the country, SAFEbuilt partners with over 1000 communities of all shapes and sizes throughout the country for the efficient delivery of privatized community development solutions including: building department services, community and transportation planning & zoning and community improvement services. Learn more at: http://safebuilt.com/
With Growth Comes Opportunity! Our culture is positive and energetic as we empower people to do what they do best. SAFEbuilt employs over 1000 highly qualified and motivated individuals who share the common Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Improvement. We offer a strong salary and benefits package to reward ability, certification levels, and work experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, paid training, new certification bonuses, a matching 401K Plan, and more.
SAFEbuilt is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected] or you may call us directly on 970-292-2000.