Customer Experience Lead-Genesee Valley
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
A Victoria s Secret & Co Customer Experience Lead is a values-based leader who delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to drive and grow top-line sales. Based on store volume, this role reports to either the Store Manager or the Customer Experience Manager.
The Customer Experience Lead is primarily responsible for driving and growing top-line sales by selling, leading the sales floor, and coaching associates in the moment. In addition, the Customer Experience Lead supports operational excellence through maintaining visual standards, payroll management, and merchandise availability.
All Store Leadership Team responsibilities include:
- Leading and demonstrating company values within the store.
- Delivering exceptional customer experiences in the role of the Customer Sales lead through coaching, zoning, team selling and personally selling.
- Conducting associate observations
- Displaying an understanding of all associate roles and ensuring all roles work for the good of the team and the customer.
- Linking results to behaviors and actions to drive top-line sales.
- Managing labor hours within the store to drive top line sales and profit.
- Owning the overall appearance and presentation of brand by maintaining visual merchandising standards.
- Collaborating with Sales Leadership Teams to ensure seamless communication and execution of required actions of the brand.
- Demonstrating and leading company policy and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned, including but not limited to: Floorset execution, Product launch support, onboarding, and shipment processing.
- Passion for Victoria s Secret Brand.
- Demonstrates excellent merchandising skills.
- Experience reviewing business reports and insights and taking immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lift.
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
- 1 year of retail experience preferred
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry