Controls Engineer I - Holland, MI
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
As a Controls Engineer I, you will work with some of the most talented engineers in the automation industry. This role will enable you to further develop your experience while integrating some of the most state of the art robotics & technology available. The innovative solutions we work on offer diverse experiences that will strengthen your skills and challenge your abilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement and document control systems for various types of automated equipment.
- Assist senior engineers with programming
- Assist in machine power up and debug
- Ensure equipment is designed and programmed to specifications using standard techniques.
Note: This list of responsibilities is not inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field OR Associates degree with 2+ years of related experience
- Exposure to automation or related industry.
Skills You’ll Have:
- Familiar with any the following: PLC's, HMI's, Robotics, Mechatronics, Motion Control, Vision Systems and/or Programming.
- Travel up to 25% to customer sites & other JR locations
At JR Automation, A Hitachi Group Company, our talented teams leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to provide our global customers with world-class automation equipment. We transform processes & optimize operations with the solutions we design, build, program & deploy for nearly every industry. Our people are the heart of our operations, and we believe unique skills and capabilities enable us to grow, collaborate and evolve.
Join our team of 2,200+ at one of the 27 facilities around the globe. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, apprenticeship programs, tuition reimbursement and training opportunities to develop your skills.
Come Think. Solve. Create. With Us!
Similar automation engineer jobs in holland mi
- automation engineer jobs jobs near me
- controls engineer jobs near me
- Simulation Engineer- KION Mobile Automation at Dematic
- Automation Field Service Engineer at Koops, Inc.
- Controls Engineer at Talent Strategy
- Controls Engineer at Paramount Tool Co.
- Automation Engineer at Sekisui Kydek
- Controls Engineer at Jobot
- Senior Controls Engineer. Job in Holland FOX8 Jobs at Hyperion Automation