Account Executive II
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As an Account Executive II, you are responsible for achieving sales and/or profitability objectives, typically from new clients or accounts. You will identify marketplace opportunities, prospects, and engages new clients, develop proposals, and manages the contract process. Do you have a drive for saas sales? Keep reading!
You will report to the Senior Territory Manager.
In your day to day you will:
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- 50% Travel Required
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and demonstrate team accountability
- Ability to self-direct in order to handle and prioritize requests
- Proficient organizational/time management skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to execute critical imperatives
- Database management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years of related experience
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in sales
- Experience using a CRM software, such as Salesforce
- Experience with Solutions Selling
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. These perks are only for our full time team members. Some of our favorites include:
Flexible paid time off
⚕️ Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
Monthly fitness reimbursement
New-Parent Paid Leave
1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.