Entry Level Customer Success Specialist - 20.00/hr
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
NOW HIRING FOR A LARGE BANK IN THEIR CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT
AMAZING PAY! $20.00 hr
Entry Level Customer Success Specialist Job Description:
- Inbound call center
- Answer incoming calls from customers that are looking to resolve issues or have questions
- Calls could be about: inquiries about remaining balance on account, questions about their invoice, defaulting payment on account ect.
- Provide excellent customer service
Entry Level Customer Success Specialist Location:
- In Office I-17 and Loop 101. North Phoenix
Entry Level Customer Success Specialist Pay: $20.00 hr
Entry Level Customer Service Rep Hours:
Must have open Schedule availability until 10:00pm. Will work 1 day on weekend!
Training for 7 weeks from 8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri
1 weekend day off!
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry