Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Join Ecolab as a Service Representative in the Las Vegas, NV market . Within our industry leading Institutional division, we offer comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice and hospitality industries. You will work with a variety of restaurants, hotels, long-term career facilities, and more. You will serve as the face of Ecolab by installing, servicing, and maintaining ware washing, laundry, and dispensing systems that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What's in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Receive a company vehicle for business use
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, opportunities for stock purchase, tuition reimbursement, and more.
What You Will Do:
- Install, repair, and perform maintenance on ware washing, laundry and dispensing equipment and systems
- Communicate our total value to the customer and strengthen our relationship
- Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring that your customers' operations are fully functional, and teams are properly trained
- Manage equipment, parts, and inventory to control costs
This is a field-based position and may require travel to the following locations and surrounding areas:
- North Las Vegas, NV and St. George, UT
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years mechanical service-related experience
- Availability to work overnight shifts and provide emergency call assistance which may occur at night, on weekends and over holidays
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Ability to complete pre-employment assessments including a physical, lift and/or carry 75 pounds, color vision test, and drug screen
- Associate Degree or other advanced training or certifications
- Previous mechanical?problem-solving?experience (eg plumbing, electrical, HVAC and/or mechanical experience) in industries related to food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms annually. From restaurants, hotels, and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings, and military facilities, Ecolab's Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab. You will be asked for proof of your vaccination status. All applicants should be aware that Ecolab is a federal contractor. If the federal contractor vaccine mandate is reinstated in its current form, all Ecolab employees will need to be vaccinated, or have an approved religious or medical accommodation in place.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application proces s, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Similar site representative jobs in nevada
- site representative jobs jobs near me
- service representative: jobs near me
- On-Site Sales Representative! at 1st Class Real Estate - Vegas Homes
- Alterations Customer Service Representative at David's Bridal
- Sales Representative at Sysco
- Site representative at Accessible Space Inc
- Customer Service Rep-Self Storage Mgr at Public Storage
- Field Representative at Progressive Turnout Project
- Community Health Services Representative 1 at Centene Corporation