Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Are you interested in working for a world-renowned energy efficient automation company? We are hiring Stationary Engineers to join their Palo Alto Location.
Stationary Engineers wills Work with a small team of maintenance technicians and operators to maintain, operate, diagnose, analyze and repair industrial facilities equipment including: boilers, chillers, air handling units, dehumidifiers, VAV systems, hydronic systems, air compressors/dryers, exhaust ventilation, dust collectors, chemical delivery/storage systems, waste water collection and treatment systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance on facilities systems including required calibrations as scheduled.
- Install or repair various facilities infrastructure equipment and support equipment including ductwork, piping, exhaust, wiring and HVAC.
- Plan and execute other skilled mechanical or electrical services as necessary.
- Make periodic inspections of all mechanical and electrical equipment and systems.
- Monitor and support sub-contractors in performance of work.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate degree or Trade School preferred.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of Building Management Systems (BMS) interfaces and devices, as well as familiarity with Automated Logic, Siemens controls, and similar controls systems.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry