This job is expired
Billing Data Entry - Remote within Multiple Locations
*Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option)
Are you looking for a chance to get your foot in the door with a great company? You have found it here. Already one of the world's leading health care companies, Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. Here, you are not just working. You are making great things happen for the people who rely on us for health care across the United States. Your part of an elite team that is equipped with the best tools and resources, the most thorough training and learning opportunities and a mission that can inspire you every day.
Who are we? Optum360. We're a dynamic new partnership formed by Quest and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we'll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide. If you're looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 7:00am - 6:00pm within your time zone. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime and/or weekends or holidays. If you are located in West Hills, CA, Valencia, CA, Schaumburg, IL, Cambridge, MA, Clifton, NJ, Norristown, PA, Tampa, FL or Irving, TX, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
- Data entry of billing mnemonics and all required billing information that appears on imaged requisitions.
- Maintain Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast - paced environment and multi - task.
- Ability to meet quality and production standards.
- Must be detail - oriented with independent work habits
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of data entry experience (preferably in medical field)
- 1+years of stable work experience (preferably doing primarily data entry)
- 1+ years of working experience with Microsoft Tools including Microsoft Word (creating memos, writing), Microsoft Outlook (setting calendar appointments, email) and Microsoft Excel (creating spreadsheets, filtering, navigating reports)
- Ability to use remote meeting/learning applications including instant messaging and video conferencing.
- Typing speed of at least 50+ WPM
- Ability to use 10 Key
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Healthcare background with medical terminology familiarity of clinical issues.
- Experience using dual screens with multiple applications at one time.
- Must reside in West Hills, CA, Valencia, CA, Schaumburg, IL, Cambridge, MA, Clifton, NJ, Norristown, PA, Tampa, FL or Irving, TX
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Must reside within a commutable distance from UHG office and be able to go into the office as needed for training, meetings, etc., depending on business needs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non - clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us. You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: https://www.unitedhealthgroup.com/newsroom/addressing-covid.html
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: billing, claims, medical claims, healthcare claims, office, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, training class, customer service representative, customer service, CSR, Data Entry, adjustments, phone support, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #rpo