Entry Level HR Generalist
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
NOW HIRING!! The #1 Logistics organization in the United States is seeking an eager, friendly, and detail oriented (ENTRY LEVEL) HR professional who's looking for the chance to grow their career in Human Resources - GREAT opportunity for a someone with 1+ years' HR experience! REMOTE position for the right candidate - MUST have recent working experience within Human Resources!MUST HAVE Qualifications:
- 1-2 years' HR Generalist or HR support background
- AA or BA/BS in related HR field
- Prior experience supporting FMLA/LOA/ADA processes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and HRIS systems
- Oversee the day-to-day administrative support of Human Resources (HR) transactions in collaboration with a shared services team including, but not limited to, maintaining accurate employee information in the HRIS, compensation, promotions, annual performance and compensation cycles, LOA’s, ADA requests, terminations, etc.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations; assess, communicate, interpret and administer updated HR policies and procedures to assigned area
- Assist in the investigation of a variety of employee-related issues, incidents and complaints; resolve disputes and recommend appropriate/remedial actions
- Support HR Recruiting team and hiring managers by interviewing, presenting offers, facilitating candidate logistics, scheduling onboarding and administering the training/orientation process
- Employee Relations
- Microsoft Office
- Human Resources
- Associates (required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PMRandstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Similar generalist human resources jobs in charlotte nc
- Sr Human Resources Generalist (Charlotte, NC) at Spectrum
- HR Generalist at NorthPoint Search Group
- Human resource generalist at CyberCoders
- HR Generalist at Robert Half
- HR Generalist at Girls on the Run International
- Human Resources Generalist at Perkins Management Services Comp
- Human Resources Generalist at Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont, Inc.