Product Manager, Care Options - Telecommute
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are looking for a product manager to lead development for key facets of our consumer-facing digital experience products. You will have an opportunity to shape the member experience for a new category of health insurance that is growing rapidly and delivering better outcomes for consumers. You will be passionate about designing and delivering an intuitive, personalized approach for helping consumers find care that best meets their needs and preferences. You will work across the organization to encourage Bind members to choose high-value care options and ensure that they understand how their coverage works and what it covers.
We are looking for a high energy, data-driven Product Manager who acts thoughtfully and proactively. You will work with voice of the consumer, design, and engineering to deliver an outstanding experience made possible by Bind's innovative benefit design. You enjoy selling your ideas to others and bringing them to life.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Contribute to Bind's member experience vision and strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of how consumers make health care decisions
- Develop and execute a product roadmap in coordination with product and business owners across the organization
- Work collaboratively with designers to deliver solutions that meet consumer and customer needs and expectations
- Coordinate with Data Science to support delivery of a personalized member experience
- Write user stories and prioritize the product backlog
- Drive Agile development practices
- Establish and test value-driven hypotheses through prototypes and other means
- Define, measure, and analyze product performance; identify and execute on improvement opportunities
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BS in engineering, mathematics, computer science, software development or other technical field or 4+ years of product management experience
- Experience working with teams developing and releasing iOS and Android apps
- Exceptional focus on user-centered design methods and user experience design
- Proficient with data, specifically querying and visualizing data
- Passion for delivering outstanding consumer products
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience with search
- Experience in e-commerce, financial services, health insurance or other insurance products
- Experience with human-centered design
- Knowledge of Lean practices e.g., developing Lean experiments
- Unique balance of disciplined analytical thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on
- Excellent teamwork skills, communication skills and the ability to interact and influence across diverse groups of technical and non-technical people at all levels
- Superior attention to detail
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Similar united healthcare remote jobs in minnesota
- united healthcare remote jobs jobs near me
- Clinical Practice Consultant, Minneapolis, MN - Telecommute at UnitedHealth Group
- Operations Consultant, Individual & Family Plans - Remote at UnitedHealth Group
- Senior Medical Director, UnitedHealthcare Retiree Solutions - Telecommute (Physician ) at Optum
- Senior Customer Service Quality Analyst - Remote at UnitedHealth Group
- Client Executive II - Telecommute at UnitedHealth Group
- Clinical Quality LPN - Telecommute at UnitedHealth Group
- .NET Senior UI Developer -Remote at UnitedHealth Group