This job is not active anymore.
Account Payable Clerk - Draper, UT - Urgently Hiring!
Glyde Solar is a full-service residential solar company. We provide homeowners with a simple, affordable way to switch their homes to solar - giving them increased peace of mind for the future. With offices across the nation and a growing workforce, Glyde Solar is one of the nation's fastest-growing companies in its field.
Glyde is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to work on a team that ensures correct financial data is processed.
The AP Clerk is an important member of Glyde Solar’s finance function that ensures correct financial data is processed. The AP Clerk will be responsible for monitoring the outflow of capital for the company.
- Process and code invoices, credit card transactions, and payments accurately and on a timely basis
- Research and analyze discrepancies
- Account reconciliation and GL review/Audit
- Inventory tracking and reconciliation oversight
- Assist in trending analysis and compiling financial notes
- Audit/Verify Invoice Data
- Seek Managerial approval for invoices
- Manage and set up invoices for timely payment.
- Manage check requests and manual payments.
- Match shipping & packing documents to purchase orders and invoices
- Confirm sales tax and freight on all inventory invoices
- Create a working relationship with vendors
- Reconcile vendor statements and follow-up on discrepancies
- Maintain and manage vendor database including W-9s
- Cross train on Accounts Receivable, if needed
- Other accounting duties as assigned.
- Minimum Associate Degree in Accounting
- 2 Years’ experience in Accounts payable
- QuickBooks experience (Preferred)
- Proficient in Google Suite (Sheets, Calendar, Docs, Gmail)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of other Microsoft Office product
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize tasks and solve problems independently
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively manage time and anticipate needs
- Capacity to self-start and work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively communicate when said deadlines are compromised
- Communicate progress and results of tasks and jobs completed
- Honest, ethical, and hardworking with a strong desire to succeed
- Paid Training
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- PTO Policy
- Holiday Pay
- On Site Gym w/ Showers
- Free Lunches on Payday
- Company Swag
- Employee Discount on Solar
Statement by Glyde:
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class.