Scaled Customer Success Manager
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies from the world s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone s reach while doing the most important work of your career.About the team
Stripe s Customer Success team today only works with large, strategic clients. We are looking to expand our reach, and engage with additional customer tiers by building a scaled CS discipline. We are looking for motivated and curious Customer Success Managers to help build out Stripe s Scaled Customer Success motion. You will have a unique opportunity to be a founding member of this team, helping shape how we impact customers at scale. The goal of Scaled CS at Stripe is to execute critical customer engagements in order to efficiently demonstrate ROI to the customer base.
What you ll do
Scaled CSMs will run targeted engagements to help groups of customers derive maximum value from their investments, leading to project success, retention, and renewal. Scaled CSMs will run targeted success programs, and the ideal CSM will enjoy building processes and playbooks, then executing them with customers. This role involves working closely with internal account teams to engage in product, payments, and technical conversations at multiple levels of the user s organization. You will love this job if you are a natural relationship and business builder, with a keen sense of detail and passion for optimization.
- Help scope, build, and deliver ongoing product adoption, payments performance, and user advocacy engagements to a book of customers. Liaise with sales and product teams to understand key drivers of health and opportunities to improve optimization and engagement
- Manage a scaled book of customers to drive overall account health via targeted engagements with regards to product usage, payments performance, optimization, education, adoption, and customer satisfaction
- In coordination with an account team, support expansion of your book--identifying & surfacing opportunities to ensure customers are successful
- Evangelize Stripe customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- Serve as a trusted payments and product advisor to the customer, providing education on the use and benefits of our products and insights on our industry
- Advocate for the customer to internal stakeholders. Share customer feedback and insights to Product Management, Engineering, Support, Marketing, and Sales on innovation and improvement needed to optimize the Stripe user experience
Who you are
We re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply.
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing role, ideally customer success, consulting, financial services, account management, or sales experience, preferably working with a technical product
- Sophisticated business sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our user s businesses
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Strong operating rigor, including organizational and time management skills
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- History of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, or equivalent; experience prioritizing and managing a large and varied book of business is a plus
- A capability to work well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally, including working with a team of sales and services peers
- Motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly