Customer Engagement Specialist, Fred Meyer
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Company Name:Fred Meyer
Minimum Pay Range:[[req_MinPayRange]]
Maximum Pay Range:[[req_MaxPayRange]]
Provide customer service by acknowledging customers as they enter and exit the store, answer questions, assist with deactivation of electronic article surveillance devices, and monitor the Greeter Kiosk. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions
Model customer 1st behavior; deliver and encourage other associates to deliver excellent customer serviceAcknowledge customers in a friendly manner as they enter and exit the storeManeuver in the store's entry and exit areasPolitely ask customers to see their receipt for non-bagged items and direct customers to registers when non-bagged items are observedRespond to activations of Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) systemsAssist customers with deactivation of EAS devicesAnswer customer questions concerning the location of items or sections within the storeDirect communication with the district Asset Protection (AP) manager/district AP specialists to report suspicious behaviorAssist customers with bascarts that may lock up with PurcheckReport safety concerns to supervisorComply with corporate policies and promote/follow company initiativesMaintain flexibility to work any shiftMust be able to perform the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications
High School Diploma or GEDAbility to work in a fast-paced environmentAbility to work within strict time frames/resolute deadlinesDemonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive informationStrong attention to detailStrong critical thinking skills, attention to detail and ability to draw conclusions
Desired Previous Experience/Education
Ability to speak a second languageKnowledge of Kroger policies, procedures, and organizational structure
The final rate of pay is determined at store level based on prior equivalent work experience.
To support and reward our hardworking and friendly associates, we offer much more than just a paycheck. We strive to feed your future by offering the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. Our associates receive a full plate of benefits that promote their physical, emotional and financial well-being, including access to competitive health care and retirement benefits, paid time off, mental health resources, associate discounts and opportunities to learn, grow and advance. Our associates also get to help us make a difference in our communities through our Zero Hunger | Zero Waste and Framework for Action: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plans. Visit the thekrogerco.com to learn more about our work in the communities we serve and how our associates help us be a good neighbor.
Below is a list of some of the benefits we offer our associates.
Health & Well-being Benefits:
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off such as vacation, sick leave, and parental leave
- Mental and emotional support resources through our Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401(k) plan and/or participation in a Taft-Hartley pension fund, subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Group term life insurance eligible, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Associate discounts
Growth and Development Benefits:
- Tuition assistance, college scholarships and educational leave of absence, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Robust internal training and development resources to grow your career
We want the best for associates and our customers, and together, we strive to create a welcoming and engaging environment where you'll love to work. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry