Field Service Engineer II
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
About Evoqua Water Technologies
Evoqua Water Technologies is a leading provider of mission critical water and wastewater treatment solutions, offering a broad portfolio of products, services and expertise to support industrial, municipal and recreational customers who value water. Evoqua has worked to protect water, the environment and its employees for more than 100 years, earning a reputation for quality, safety and reliability around the world. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the company operates in more than 160 locations across ten countries. Serving more than 38,000 customers and 200,000 installations worldwide.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Remote Field Service Engineer
Do you love to travel? We are searching for a Field Service Engineer to join our team! This Field Service Engineer can be located anywhere within the United States!
- Provide technical assistance and support to company engineers and equipment end users in the quick and efficient startup of newly installed equipment, training of site personnel in the operation and maintenance and repair of the equipment.
- Work in industrial or municipal, water and wastewater facilities that may be under construction or already existing and may be required to travel internationally as well as domestically, with some extended stays. Work may exceed eight hours per day.
- Be responsible for the commissioning of both single water treatment devices as well as entire industrial systems.
- Maintain standard internal documents and reports, scripting details & updating tasks including managing and separating work done, and work to be done to maintain typical project schedules.
- Use Microsoft Office suite daily and internal programs such as on-line travel assistants and electronic expense reporting programs.
- Develop a positive and professional working relationship with specialty and union site craft, learn and follow site rules and safety regulations, and use good judgment on behalf of Evoqua.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred, although commensurate experience will be considered.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain mechanical, hydraulics & pneumatic systems required
- The ability to troubleshoot instrumentation & use PLC programs and ladder logic is required (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Must be able to travel extensively in US and Canada (can be anywhere from 2-5 days per week Monday through Friday and usually home on weekends)
- 8+years of experience commissioning industrial equipment, operating and maintaining waste water treatment machinery & equipment and systems preferred
- Must have the ability to read and interpret basic electrical and mechanical drawings, P&IDs, installation and/or civil drawings, and the ability to discuss specifics, notes and changes with varied disciplines.
- General computer skills are necessary in completing daily requirements
- Available for extensive travel, often on short notice; (Both Domestic and International travel are likely to be required)
- Organizational skills with good writing skills, able to craft documentation and perform presentations to suit the audience required
- May be required to pass a 40-hour health and safety training for hazardous waste, at the company's expense.
- Secondary language skills are desirable
- Ability to work in elevations of around 15 thousand feet
- Ability to obtain an Evoqua company credit card required
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record, and a valid passport (if required).
- The ability to gain access to a nuclear power site by passing a related sociological screen may be necessary
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 80%
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is the Law - Poster (PDF)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.
Similar field service technician jobs in holland mi
- field service technician jobs jobs near me
- field service engineer jobs near me
- Field Technician at SPECTRUM
- Field Service Technician at Tiara Yachts
- Field Service Technician at UnitX
- Field Service Technician at Buffoli North America, Inc.
- Regional Field Service Technician (100% travel) at KION Group
- Field Service Technician - Die Casting Equipment at Buhler Inc.
- Field Service Engineer at Mission Design & Automation