Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
About Us: Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates.
About the Industry: Saving lives and improving the quality of life for patients is at the core of everything we do. This meaningful work gives purpose to our lives and inspires us to create solutions that make a difference in the lives of others. Learn more at gore.com/products/industries.About the Role: We are looking for an Electro-Mechanical Technician to join our team in Flagstaff, Arizona. This role will primarily involve the repair and maintainance of manufacturing & R&D equipment. Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing equipment within a clean room and supporting infrastructure
- Responding to maintenance service calls, performing scheduled and unscheduled work, installations, and enhancements of machinery and equipment
- Ensuring Quality System requirements are being met
- Working with multiple teams across the division including production, skilled trades and technical associates with the dual purpose of maximizing schedule efficiency and minimizing impact to manufacturing
- Documenting work performed per procedures
- Following, writing, and revising M&C standard operating procedures
- Supporting other facilities with multi craft technician needs as necessary
- Maintaining compliance with training expectations as required for this position
- Supporting additional responsibilities as required within the scope of position
- Completion of one of the following: apprentice program, two-year technical degree, minimum 4 years equivalent experience in the repair, maintenance or calibration of equipment
- Proficiency with trouble shooting and repair of production equipment in a regulated environment; pneumatics, motors and gear drives, automation, oven controls, water systems, etc; electrical experience up to 208 volts, and understanding of basic electronics (electrical theory)
- Proficiency with electrical and mechanical drawings/schematics; measurement equipment (i.e. multi-meters, timers, calipers, etc)
- Proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft Office (Maintenance Management Systems, Excel, Power Point, Word, etc)
- Solid understanding of the use of power tools and machine shop practices
- Work independently and within a team environment
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task under pressure
- Available and willing to work weekends and off-hours to meet customer needs
- Willing and able to work at heights of at least 15 feet, lift 50 lbs, and work in challenging locations
What We Offer: At Gore, we offer comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation and benefits. Among these are work-life balance and sports programs, 401(k) Plan with a gift, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, health & well-being program with full health plan, and a flexible working program. Within Gore, you will find a unique culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, and opportunities for growth and development. Learn more at gore.com/careers
We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. In support of our values and continued success we are proud of Associates around the world who support an inclusive work environment, strive to reflect the diversity of the communities where we operate, and ensure all Associates and external partners are treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the U.S. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
Our Talent Acquisition Team welcomes your questions at gore.com/careers/contact