Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Who We Are:
St. John s Episcopal Hospital is the only hospital providing emergency and ambulatory care to the densely populated, culturally and economically diverse, and medically underserved populations of the Rockaways and Five Towns in southern Queens County and southwestern Nassau County, New York. Celebrating over 110 years of community care, the 257-bed facility provides people of all faiths with comprehensive preventive, diagnostic treatment and rehabilitative services, regardless of ability to pay.
Come Grow With Us!
Certified Coder will code medical records utilizing proper coding classification systems.
- Codes all diagnosis, operative procedures, and diagnostic procedures
- Codes and abstracts Inpatient records and Ambulatory surgery records
- Codes and abstracts Clinic records utilizing the acuity grid assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- CLS or CPC Coding certification
- 1-2 years experience