Data Entry Coordinator I
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
The Database Coordinator is responsible for the administration, processing, and controls of equipment and data for new CMMS system.
• Receiving equipment, Asset set-up in MEI
• Transfer Equipment
• Scrap equipment
• Run asset approval queue
• Enter data into CMMS system
• Enter data into training systems
• Account Maintenance (CMMS - Maximo)
• Contract administration (Process flow, File contracts)
• Set-up – Training, data, equipment
• Process price changes (update the vending ticket)
• Additional responsibilities as requested
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• High School diploma required. Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience required.
• MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
• Strong social skills.
• Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
• Ability to develop and maintain a positive working collaboration.
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .]]>
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry