Customer Care Specialist
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Are you looking to gain some professional office experience with a great organization?!
Employee Value Proposition (EVP):
- Yearly bonus and opportunities to earn extra incentives!
- Quarterly bonuses up to $1,000!
- Opportunity for fast GROWTH
- Health benefits
- 401K plan
- Profit sharing
- Medical Plan
- Open floor plan
- Large desks in own cubicle
- 2 kitchens stocked with snacks, coffee, water
- Outdoor rooftop
- Office couches and massage chairs for relaxing
- Only a 3 minute walk from the Metra Train Station!
CS's work one on one, via phone, with travelers who travel with and rely on mobility equipment. The travelers mobility equipment has been damaged by the airline, therefore, the CS functions as a case manager, handling each damage claim with the traveler from start to finish. CS's work closely with technicians, airline staff and the travelers to find a cost effective, efficient, and compassionate resolution.
- A-Z white Glove Customer Service
- Making outbound calls to customers to take care of them
- Dealing with upset customers, possibly irate customers
- Thinking outside the box
- Situational customer care approach - Out of the box critical thinking skills to take care of the customers
- Company Culture: This is everything to them. Management team is supportive
- 40-50 customers at a given time (this is the total workload running)
- Speak to customers every 2-3 days to provide great care
- Manage your customers as you wish
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Casual dress code= jeans!
Bachelor's Degree requiredAbout Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.