Customer Support Agent - Omaha (Hybrid)
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Ease is the #1 rated benefits administration and HR software for businesses with 2 250 employees, powered by insurance brokers. 85,000+ employers trust Ease s innovative SaaS service model to set up and manage benefits, onboard hires, stay compliant and offer their employees one destination for all their human resources information. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, and Omaha, Ease was recently named to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List.
What we re building
The Ease Customer Support team is growing, and we re looking for people to join us on our journey to building a world class support organization in our OMAHA, NEBRASKA location in a hybrid environment. We re looking for candidates who are passionate about service, comfortable with technology platforms and are committed to exceeding customer expectations. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and are interested in a career in SaaS, Insurtech, HRIS, Payroll or Customer Experience this is a great opportunity for you.
- Assist Brokers, and Company Administrators with a broad range of topics across the Ease platform
- Educate users on best practices, troubleshooting steps, and ways to maximize their efficiency and effectiveness while using Ease
- Document information about the case, resolution or feedback in order to help inform the strategic direction of the company
- Partner with internal teams to resolve complex issues, while championing our customers' needs throughout the process
- At times you ll communicate with third parties to resolve and investigate issues. Resolve inquiries received via phone, web, email, and internal ticketing system in a timeframe consistent with department and team service levels and goals
- Meet and exceed company, department, and individual level KPIs and OKRs
- You will manage your time between new cases, and cases that require further follow-up
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry