Automation Proposal Engineer - Holland, MI
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
As an Automation Proposal Engineer, you will work with some of the most talented engineers in the automation industry. Together you will develop an accurate budget and project quote outlining key concept points, sequence of operations and mechanical descriptions to ultimately create custom integrated systems for our customers. The innovative solutions we design offer diverse experiences that will strengthen your skills and challenge your abilities.
What You ll Do:
- Interact with customers throughout requirements definition, concept generation, cost development, and presentation of the proposal
- Develop a comprehensive quote package that addresses all customer requirements
- Collaborate with the functional sales and management teams to ensure technical alignment
- Present concepts to customers highlighting competitive advantages
- Manage the internal proposal design process
Note: This list is not inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You ll Bring:
- Bachelor s degree in an engineering field or related industry experience. Mechanical or Mechatronics engineer would be ideal in this role
- 1+ years of industry experience (preferably in the automation industry).
- Experience in quoting, sales, and/or customer interaction
Skills You'll Have:
- Familiarity with Electrical & Pneumatic controls design
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical design drawings
- Utilize extensive industrial knowledge and effectively working with project teams and customers to design and estimate complete systems
- Ability to identify and quantify cost factors, such as time, materials, expenses, tooling, etc.
- Exposure to Salesforce.com
- Travel to customer sites & other JR locations up to 20%
- Covid-19 Disclaimer: The health & safety of everyone at JR Automation is critical to our success. As an essential employee, you will work onsite at one of our facilities and follow the policies & practices in the JR Automation Covid-19 Safe Work Playbook. Social distancing, mask-wearing, and capacity limits are a few of the strategies we utilize.
At JR Automation, A Hitachi Group Company, our talented teams leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to provide our global customers with world-class automation equipment. We transform processes & optimize operations with the solutions we design, build, program & deploy for nearly every industry. Our people are the heart of our operations, and we believe unique skills and capabilities enable us to grow, collaborate and evolve.
Join our team of 2,200+ at one of the 27 facilities around the globe. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, apprenticeship programs, tuition reimbursement and training opportunities to develop your skills.
Come Think. Solve. Create. With Us!
Similar industrial engineering jobs in holland mi
- industrial engineering jobs jobs near me
- proposal engineer jobs near me
- Manufacturing Engineer at Challenge Mfg. Company
- Controls Engineer at Challenge Mfg. Company
- Manufacturing Engineer at Trendway Corporation
- Manufacturing Engineer ~ Holland, MI at Haworth, Inc.
- Continuous Improvement Engineer at Perrigo Company plc
- Technician- Manufacturing Engineering at Magna International Inc.
- Manufacturing Engineer at HRU Technical Resources