.NET Senior UI Developer -Remote
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Senior UI Developer - London (Remote)
Optum, the fastest growing part of UnitedHealth Group, is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business. Our teams are dedicated to modernising the health care system and improving the lives of people and communities.
Serving virtually every dimension of the health system, we work with a diverse set of clients across 150 countries - from those who diagnose and treat patients to those who pay for care, deliver health services, and those who supply the cures. Optum maintains operations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Our innovative partnerships provide technology and tools that enable unprecedented collaboration and efficiency. As a result, we can tap into valuable health care data to uncover insights and develop strategies for better care at lower costs.
About the role:
As a Senior UX Engineer you will play an important role in supporting key strategic initiatives for our Advanced Analytics and Digital Products business component. Designing and developing technical solutions you will work in close collaboration with our Product and Governance teams, testing out new ideas and helping bring them to market.
Careers with Optum offer hybrid work arrangements and individuals who live in the United Kingdom will have the opportunity to regularly work from home (remote). Here at Optum we use the office space to promote community, enhance collaboration and foster innovation.
- Build extensible and reusable UI components and scalable features that are lightweight and fast for the user
- Use modern JS libraries and frameworks like React
- Write reusable code using TypeScript, initiate refactoring
- Frequently test your code with modern JS testing frameworks and tools
- Ensure the code is compatible with major modern browsers
- Apply coding patterns and best practices
- Use RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
- Produce and deploy secure code
- Provide meaningful contribution to code reviews
- Hands-on experience with front-end frameworks
- Experience with Single Page or Progressive Web Applications
- Understanding of performance and scale tradeoffs
- Solid design sense using architecture patterns of large, high-scale applications
- Knowledge of Web security, authentication, and applied cryptography
- Experience working within Agile methodologies
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience designing enterprise software, B2B applications or large employee-facing systems
- Prior experience with medical or healthcare industries
- Knowledge of UX- related analytics, metrics, and measurement techniques
- Experience in practical application of accessibility standards and guidelines
- Experience designing for mobile and/or responsive web
- Leadership and/or involvement in the UX community (e.g., UXPA, AIGA, IxDA, meet-ups, clubs,
- Visual design or illustration skills a plus
- Knowledge of video, motion graphics, or photography a plus
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
All telecommuters will be required to adhere to the UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Similar united healthcare remote jobs in minnesota
- united healthcare remote jobs jobs near me
- developer jobs near me
- Senior Financial Analyst - Telecommute at UnitedHealth Group
- Research Scientist - Telecommute at UnitedHealth Group
- Clinical Practice Consultant, Minneapolis, MN - Telecommute at UnitedHealth Group
- Utilization Review - RN - Nurse - Telecommute in MN at UnitedHealth Group
- Architect - Telecommute at United Health Group Inc.
- Provider Liaison at UnitedHealth Group
- Senior Product Manager, Health Equity-Telecommute at UnitedHealth Group