Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
The Counselor position is responsible for a variety of treatment services to include: referral, screening , assessment, intake and orientation, treatment and discharge planning, crisis management, counseling (individual and group), education, case management, charting, and community outreach. Additionally, the Counselor has knowledge in theater, music, creative writing, arts and craftsPosition Qualifications:
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D. and 3 years of professional, counseling experience; or Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work or a Human Service-Related Field and 1 year of professional counseling experience, and Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC) is preferred through the State Department of Health, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division.
- Minimum Field-of-Expertise: At least 3 years professional experience working with clients who have substance abuse problems, with a High School Diploma or G.E.D or at least 1 year professional experience working with clients who have substance abuse problems, with a Bachelor ' s Degree.
- Ability to Obtain Certification/Registration: Basic Life Support: (renew upon it's expiration)
- First Aid
- Preferred Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience with the adolescent populations who have drug/alcohol related issues. The individual must have a working knowledge concerning evidenced-based practices of treatment for adolescents . In addition, a minimum of 1 year in teaching the arts.
Similar clinician jobs in honolulu hi
- clinician jobs jobs near me
- counselor jobs near me
- Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician at Kokua Kalihi Valley Comprehensive Family Services
- Clinical Counselor at Zeiders Enterprises, Inc.
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist at BetterHelp
- Early Career Therapist at Alaka'i Na Keiki
- Telehealth Substance Abuse Therapist at Lionrock Behavioral Health Inc
- Physical Therapist at Kaiser Permanente
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor *REMOTE* (Hawaii) at National Coalition Of Healthcare Recruiters