Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
KCF Technologies is an exciting and rapidly growing technology company dedicated to putting innovative solutions to work in the Industrial World. SmartDiagnostics, our IIOT Technology, fuels our mission to solve the worlds machine health problems to drive safety and sustainability for our communities. To accomplish this epic technical revolution, we integrate our core values into our everyday actions and consistently challenge the status quo! Learn more at .
At KCF, we value autonomy, working smart, and doing things a little bit differently. If youre an A-player who wants to be part of one of the most important companies revitalizing machine health across the world, KCF is the place for you. If our values resonate with you, please keep reading!
Smarts: We are humbly aggressive lifelong learners.
Grit: We are scrappy, proactive problem solvers who dont stop until the job is done.
Drive: We demonstrate an insatiable hunger to serve others.
Responsibility: We do the right thing and contribute to the greater good.
Autonomy: We own our work and define how we do it, while aligned with the greater mission.
Where You Come In:
We are currently seeking a Chief Architect to join our growing team! As the Chief Architect at KCF Technologies, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in the Industrial IOT space. This role can be completely remote or in-person, you choose! The Chief Architect will formulate and own the end-to-end strategy for our machine health diagnostics platform. The Chief Architect will be responsible for refining our hardware, software and analytics platform while maximizing network resiliency & latency, minimizing costs, understanding our critical data structures, and establishing interfaces/contracts across disparate cloud and embedded software teams.
If this is starting to sound like your next challenge, read on for more info!
- Defining and implementing standards for systems design, development, comprehensive testing and quality assurance practices
- Identify reliability and performance vulnerabilities in our distributed system
- Formulate scalable solutions for these weakness in a cohesive and consistent manner, addressing the root causes and enabling broader platform flexibility
- Work closely with product management to understand business requirements and specifications to establish the technology-centric roadmap and architecture
- Lead the effort to define contracts and interfaces between services enabling scale, resiliency, and feature velocity based on partnership with product management
- Articulate the technology roadmap and standards to various engineer stakeholders to ensure specifications are understood, captured, and capable of being executed against
- Solve tangible engineering problems at a rapid pace in an innovative environment, always ensuring data quality and availability
- Ensure executive stakeholders understand opportunities and risks across the cloud and edge infrastructure
- Manage expectations and provide reasonable timelines in a complex and multi-faceted environment
- 10-15 years of experience in designing large-scale enterprise systems
- Excellent knowledge of web applications, message-oriented-middleware, micro services, REST APIs
- Experience with containerization in a public cloud environment
- Awareness of embedded systems engineering and software development
- Proven-experience running applications and architectures that are mission-critical 24/7
- 2-5 years of experience within Internet of Things or similar high-volume applications such as quantitative finance
- 5-7 years of experience with AWS, including but not limited to ECS, Fargate, S3, SQS, Lambda, and API Gateway
- 2-5 years of experience with timeseries database technologies, preferably a NoSQL-based solution
- Experience mentoring junior engineers with an ability to define, educate, and enforce architectural standards
- Bachelors degree in engineering field; Masters preferred
- Strong communication clear & professional in both verbal and written-form
- Ability to tailor communication appropriately to intended audience
- Passion for learning in fast paced environments
- Problem solver and strategic thinker
Perks & Benefits:
At KCF, we are committed to providing best-in-class benefits, engaging development opportunities, and powerful perks that are focused on bringing out the best in you.
Full-time benefits are as follows:
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums
- Health Savings Account with a generous annual employer contribution
- Hybrid work model for most positions, work from home, work from anywhere
- Competitive compensation & bonus opportunities
- Four weeks PTO; Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with KCF match
- Wellness Perk- including annual reimbursement program
- Monthly cell and office expense stipend
- Learning Culture committed to growth and continuous development
At KCF, we are an equal opportunity employer. The only things we require for employment, compensation, advancement and benefits are performance and a good team attitude. No one will be denied opportunities or benefits, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of race, religion/creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, protected veteran status, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, possession of a general education development certificate (GED) as compared to a high school diploma, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state laws. KCF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which KCF has facilities.
Similar chief jobs in pennsylvania
- chief jobs jobs near me
- chief architect jobs near me
- Chief Marketing Officer at Recovery Centers of America
- Fire Director/Chief of Department at CRCOG Fire Protection
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Community Human Services
- Chief Engineer at Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
- Confidential Secretary to the Chief of Police/Office Manager at FALLS TOWNSHIP
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Kirman Eye
- Chief Engineer at Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated