Delivery Flexible Hours
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Now Hiring - Great pay & Benefits.
Click to Apply.
About DHL DHL was founded in 1969 by Larry Hillblom, a student at UC Berkeley, as a courier service between LA and San Francisco.
Within a decade, its area of service had expanded to encompass the entire globe.
To counter FedEx's US expansion, DHL expanded its own US delivery system in 1983.
Additionally, it sought to provide service to other, out of the way, countries not currently being serviced by other courier companies, including Iran, Iraq, the Soviet Union, North Korea, Vietnam and China.
DHL comes in behind UPS and FedEx as the largest couriers in the United States.
Today a division of the German company Deutsche Post, DHL specializes in sea and airmail, specifically international express mail.
Similar jobs near me
- Manage the Move: The Path to a Career as a Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Manager
- Challenges of Becoming a Construction Manager Without a Degree
- The Event Management Industry: Growth and Job Outlook
- The A to Z Guide to Marketing Management: Everything You Need to Know to Succeed
- The Ultimate Guide to Project Manager’s Career