Vice President - Operations
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is delivering promises and driving success so we can all have what we need to live and thrive. We need talented individuals to help us bring this vision to life.
CRST Integrated Solutions is fast paced, full-service logistics company focused on providing customers safe, reliable, and quality transportation solutions delivered through a fleet of over 5,000 trucks, 13,000 trailers and an expansive network of over 30,000 contracted Third-Party Carriers.
Reporting to the President of the Integrated Solutions team, the Vice President will provide leadership to a team of over 150 logistics professionals who service over 800 customers spanning multiple industry verticals exceeding $400 million in annual revenue. This leader will be responsible for developing the business strategy, executing the plan, and supporting existing and new client growth. These strategies are driven by fostering a collaborative team environment where each employee understands the value of their role.
- Provide inspirational leadership and overall management of the logistics operations.
- This business leader will provide have oversight of agents, sales team members, and branch offices. In addition, provide support for asset operations within our partner divisions.
- Provide professional management and leadership to the company, including mentoring and developing key senior management members.
- Partner closely with the President and senior management team to address potential strategic, tactical, and operating issues in a forward-thinking manner.
- Oversee operations to ensure efficiencies and delivery of quality transportation solutions.
- Play an important role in cultivating and managing major accounts, interacting regularly with key customers.
- Work with the President on acquisition opportunities.
- A proven leader that motivates and inspires employees at all levels. Supports and inspires an environment where our employees have what they need to live and thrive. Ability to communicate through levels the vision of success and what each member can impact.
- 5-10 years in a leadership role within a growing logistics company (non-asset) with revenue in excess of $250 million.
- It is preferable that the candidate has experience working in a full-service, multi-site brokerage operation with assets.
- Demonstration as an engaged leader, who will provide the business with a high-level strategic roadmap to the future. Hands-on leader who will provide them there. Success leading superior financial results.
- Outstanding sales and operating experience, with a strong financial acumen.
- Bachelor’s degree expected.
Similar senior operations jobs in birmingham al
- senior operations jobs jobs near me
- vice president jobs near me
- Remote - Senior Manager Ops Consulting (Local to Birmingham, AL) at Guidehouse
- Operations Manager at Community Development Institute Head Start
- Network Operations Advisor - Alabama at Cigna
- Sales Operations & Optimization Senior Associate at PwC
- Manager, Compliance Operations at Southern Research
- Manager of Banner Operations at Samford University
- Warehouse Delivery Operations Supervisor at Staples