Assistant Brand Manager
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as “Maccas”, we are famous in the global McDonald’s world for adding beetroot to our Aussie burgers and creating the world’s first McCafé in Melbourne. A household name in Australia for almost 50 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count!
Could you be our next Assistant Brand Manager ?
McDonald's Australia is across a multitude of promotional activities, developing and executing national plans across a variety of brand portfolios. Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, an exciting opportunity has become available to operate as the key ambassador for the team, being accountable for the development of strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. As an Assistant Brand Manager you will play a key role in assisting in the development and execution of the annual marketing plans for the portfolio you will be working on.
This position calls for a creative and organised junior marketing or communications professional who is able to work to tight deadlines and truly get their hands dirty!
What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Manage campaigns and projects from concept to completion, ensuring internal alignment through key steps of the business process
- Assist the Senior Brand Manager in briefing, developing and executing the communication plans and managing external agency partners throughout the process
- Monitor and be accountable for the efficient and effective spend of marketing funds across assigned brands/projects
- Work collaboratively with the Consumer and Business Insights team to monitor and analyse key performance metrics including sales and brand metrics for relevant campaigns
- Build strong ongoing relationships with external (e.g. Agencies, Licensees) and internal (e.g. Supply Chain, Operations) stakeholders
- Take initiative in developing own marketing expertise and business skills both through internal and external sources
- Act as an “ambassador” for the Brand internally and externally.
Your keys to success:
This position calls for a clear and concise communicator who is able to help all national stakeholders understand important information. Exceptional skills in creative writing and stakeholder emails are an absolute must. You will also be an out-of-the-box thinker; one who loves going that extra mile to ensure that no stones are left unturned. A tertiary qualification in Brand/Marketing is important; however if you have studied a different field to marketing then we still want to hear from you! Your resilience, tenacity and demonstrated experience in a similar position will see you push to the front of the crowd and to get us REALLY excited you will have had an exposure to QSR or FMCG (however this is certainly not essential).
Why choose us?
Employer of choice winner for the past four years, McDonald’s Australia is defined by its culture. Our culture is an expression of why and how we do things around here. It influences the way we interact with each other, and how we interact with our customers, franchisees and suppliers. It is our purpose to feed and foster the community; and our mission is making delicious, feel-good moments easy for everyone. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, an attractive staff discount and undercover parking; we also provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.
Join our team!
So if you are ready to jump into a new position that will see you kicking off your marketing career with one of the world’s most memorable brands connected to over 7 million customers and ample opportunity for personal growth; then apply today!
Similar mcdonalds corporation jobs in boston ma
- mcdonalds corporation jobs jobs near me
- assistant brand manager jobs near me
- Crew Team Member at mcdonalds
- Crew Team Member in Boston MA at McDonald s
- General Manager at mcdonalds
- Assistant Manager at mcdonalds
- RESTAURANT MANAGER at McDonald's
- General Manager at McDonald's
- Shift Manager at McDonald's