Business Banking Assistant - Orland Park, IL
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
This position is located in our Orland Park Banking Center.
This position is responsible for assisting 3 - 6 Business Bankers with various administrative duties. They would assist with collecting updated documentation and financial information from customers and shepherding a loan request from application to closing. This position will include some direct contact with customers to collect additional information for new and existing loans and assist with inquires.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with collecting updated financial information and working with Credit Administration to keep files up to date.
- Assist with collecting updated insurance
- Review overdrafts
- Onboard new customers into Salesforce/nCino, (CRM and Loan Underwriting Systems)
- Input supplementary information to the file as received, (title work, appraisal, Survey, Entity documents)
- Assist in resolving issues that prevent the file from progressing with Credit or Loan Processing
- Prepare Financing Proposals
- Order Title Work
- Review Title Commitments and assist in resolving any exceptions
- Prepare Appraisal Engagement Letter request
- Prepare Change in Term requests to be reviewed by the Business Banker
- Prepare checklists for closing packages
- Submit required information to loan processing for loan documents
- Review loan documents for accuracy
- Assist with E-signing loan documents to customers
- Check signed documents for completion prior to booking
- Review Borrowing Bases and bring any issues to the Business Banker's attention
- Take minutes at loan committee meetings
- Perform other duties and assist on special projects as assigned
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
- Reports to a Business Banking Team Leader
- Maintains strong relationships and collaboration skills with Business Bankers, Commercial Loan Processing Team, and Credit.
- 5+ years experience in Business Banking and Credit preferred
- Real estate lending knowledge and documentation preferred
- Strong communication skills and customer service experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Strong Windows-based PC and software skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Teams, Zoom, Onboard, etc.)
For over 100 years, Peoples Bank has maintained a philosophy of commitment to the customer, a belief that has allowed Peoples Bank to thrive and continue to serve the people of the south suburbs of Chicago and Northwest Indiana. It's the same philosophy that drives Peoples now as it did in 1910 when the Bank first opened for business.
Headquartered in Munster, Indiana, Peoples Bank has 6 branches in Illinois and 16 branches in Northwest Indiana. We provide a wide range of consumer, business and wealth management products along with electronic banking services, as well as a tradition of high-quality performance. Peoples was chosen as a "Best Bank To Work For" for five consecutive years.
Peoples is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Similar bank jobs in orland park il
- bank jobs jobs near me
- business banking jobs near me
- Universal Banker II - Orland Park at Peoples Bank
- Mortgage Loan Originator at Fifth Third Bank
- Relationship Banker at Bank of America
- Universal Banker I - Orland Park (Summer Retail Banking Intern) at Peoples Bank
- Personal Banker at First American Bank
- Financial Center Assistant Manager at Bank of America
- Customer Experience Representative - Orland Park, IL(30 hours)(W. 159th st.) at BMO Harris Bank