Customer Service Team Member
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
As a leader in the imaging technology and office automation industry, Office1. has been serving our customers since 1995. Recognized for high quality products and superior customer service, Office1 is committed to taking the lead in designing the future of this exciting and evolving industry. We offer our employees a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Office1!
Office1 is looking for an experienced dispatcher to join our Customer Service Concierge's team. We are looking for a professional that can provide top quality customer service when supporting our customers through the call center; initiating service requests, dispatching technicians. We need an individual that can identify, research and resolve customer issues in an effective and efficient manner in accordance with company policy and service standards.
- Take incoming service calls.
- Answer all service-related questions for internal or external customers.
- Answer general contract questions.
- Follow-up on customer service calls and service inquires that are not immediately resolved.
- Monitor and assist customers with their account; identify, research and resolve customer issues.
- Take supply calls.
- Input supply orders.
- Assist sales team with service and/ or supply questions.
- Generate monthly statements.
- Prepare invoices for mail distribution.
- Make outbound A/R calls for collections.
- Provide administrative support.
- Provide mentoring and training support to others as needed in these areas.
- High school or equivalent.
- Prior call center dispatch experience in relatable field.
- Prior background in office technology or relatable industry.
- Understanding of office administration and bookkeeping procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Experienced in investigating/ research of customer account information within available systems.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining confidentiality of all sensitive matters and information (i.e. customer accounts, financial transactions, etc.).
REQUIRED SKILLS/ ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrate a sound work ethic.
- Ability to deliver results within assigned timelines.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to taking initiative, establishing priorities, and take ownership of work.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; possess culture awareness and sensitivity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task; manage multiple tasks and/ or projects successfully.
- Ability to learn and implement new knowledge quickly.
- Desire to learn and take on higher level responsibilities.
- Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to building positive working relationships with a wide variety of individuals and management.
Similar field rep jobs in spring valley nv
- field rep jobs jobs near me
- customer service jobs near me
- AEP Sales Development Advisor - 102422 at SelectQuote
- Sitel - Las Vegas at Sitel Group
- Store Associate at Nike, Inc.
- Supply Chain Associate at Us Foods
- Dentist - DDS / DMD at Aspen Dental
- Barback at UpShift
- RN Weekend House Supervisor at Skilled Nursing Facilities (3)