Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Serving at the Intersection of Family, Innovation, Quality and Care
Our most important asset is our people. Who we are, what we do, how we do it and why we are passionate are all centerpieces of why we succeed.
You will be responsible for engineering design and support for process development and improvement for contract furniture products manufactured at Trendway Corporation.
- Develop new manufacturing processes for new product, using CI and Lean methodology; conferring with Product Development, Product Engineering and/or Equipment manufacturers
- Evaluate current manufacturing processes to improve efficiencies using CI and Lean methodology as well as analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Define improvements by working with department managers, observing and conferring with operators and meeting with equipment manufacturers
- Assure product and process quality by designing test methods; testing finished product and process capabilities, establishing standards and confirming manufacturing processes
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor and materials costs; reviewing production schedules and estimating future requirements
- Maintain plant-level drawing(s) showing all fixed assets utilized in manufacturing products
What You Bring to the Team
- Relevant experience in manufacturing operations (internship experience considered)
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- An understanding of 2D CAD software (AutoCad preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to set priority for technical task-level items as part of a project team
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively to facilitate the completion of project tasks within published deadlines and cost targets
You May Also Have
- A thorough understanding of CNC programming/processing, woods processing/equipment, adhesives and application systems, ergonomic best practices and welding is a plus
About Fellowes Contract Interiors
Fellowes Contract Interiors represents Fellowes, Trendway and ESI a collection of brands dedicated to being trusted partners for contract environments that create healthier and more productive workspaces. This trust is earned through our daily interactions, industry experience, leading warranties, industry-best turnaround times and with products that are stood behind, every time.
Fellowes Brands - A Family Business Since 1917
For over a century, Fellowes has been committed to positively impacting people through our culture, relationships and solutions. We have evolved toward relevance with each decade and generation, responding to a constantly changing world. Today, we are on an ambitious journey to grow our influence and impact in enhancing and maximizing work experiences worldwide. We are a Brand on the Move and remain committed to finding new ways to help people work better and feel better.
Visit our Careers Site: www.fellowesbrands.com/us/en/careers/Pages/overview.aspx
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look