Nike Summer Internship SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST In Daytona Beach
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
We re looking for a Social Media Specialist, who will provide a premium and motivational experience by monitoring and responding to inbound social media messages from multiple channels and categories. This person s goal will be to innovate and look for opportunities to inspire individual athletes to reach their personal goals and become better athletes through 1:1 social conversations. They will maintain the Nike category voice and adhere to established department policy and procedures while working to create outcomes where everybody wins for Nike and its consumers. They ll interact with consumers, motivating them to reach their athletic goals, affirming their choice of Nike product and inspiring engagement with Digital Marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and/or in a diverse team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree, preferably in communications or marketing or an additional 2 years of equivalent industry-related business experience or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- Strong computer skills, including experience navigating the internet and using PC and Windows-based software (Microsoft Office)
- Validated strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to read, speak and understand English
- Excellent team and customer service orientation