Corporate Security Infrastructure Regional Program Manager
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
What You'll Do
As a Corporate Security Infrastructure Regional Program Manager at Stripe, you will support our efforts to design and build the foundation of our security systems and infrastructure globally. You will be an integral member of the Corporate Security, Safety, & Resilience team, reporting directly to the Corporate Security Infrastructure Lead. You will build partnerships with IT, Facilities, Real Estate, and Security Operations groups to manage growth, and scale our systems that protect people and offices through a central global security operations center. Building out and managing security infrastructure programs will
help ensure Stripe's can work safely and effectively in our facilities throughout the world without friction. Being based in San Francisco this role will focus on managing programs in the Americas region as well as support further international projects as needed.
- Partner closely with IT, facilities and workplace teams in the delivery of security access control and monitoring systems in our working spaces
- Manage outside vendors and contractors to gain maximum effectiveness from scale to help drive cost efficiencies
- Support the GSOC (Global Security Operation Center) technology needs including new technology implementation, alarm management strategies, and developing key performance metrics
- Develop the GSOC as the central station for emergency response for travelers, facilities support, global emergency notifications, crisis management, and threat/risk intelligence, with joint operations goals for infosec operations
- Work closely with Stripe's legal team in the management of facility lease agreements to ensure that security-specific language prioritizes company standards for access and building integration
- Further develop security construction standards for offices globally
- Be able to travel around 25% of the time, not only in the Americas region but also to international locations as needed
Who You Are
Were looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- Have a passion for attention to detail.
- Have outstanding project management skills, specifically with regards to documentation, organization, and communication
- Have at least 5+ years of experience managing security access control systems, with deployment experience internationally
- Deep understanding and experience with the Genetec security platform
- Be great at time management and prioritizing multiple projects and tasks
- Have successfully used project management tools such as Asana
- Have worked internationally and already developed vendor relationships that will help the team to be effective as the company grows
- Have experience building offices internationally and working across cultures; willing to travel as needed in support of growth
- Love technology and are a quick study on new things
- Be a self starter that can go out and find the necessary problems to solve
- Experience with low-voltage systems and vendors
- Hold a degree in a security or risk-related field or be certified through ASIS International with a CPP, PSP or similar designation that demonstrates an active interest and desire to develop in your professional field
- A highly-developed network of resources, cultivated through years of building relationships in the security industry, government, or tech community to ensure effectiveness and currently-best practices in a wide region with complex geopolitical, cultural, and business environments
Pay & Benefits
The annual US base salary range for this role is $134,100 - $181,500. For sales roles, the range provided is the role's On Target Earnings ("OTE") range, meaning that the range includes both the sales commissions/sales bonuses target and annual base salary for the role. This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Stripe and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including the candidate's experience, qualifications, and location. Applicants interested in this role and who are not located in the US may request the annual salary range for their location during the interview process.
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry