This job is expired
Client Advisor-City Center, Washington, DC
*Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option)
OUR HERITAGE AND PASSION TO EMPOWER YOUR TALENT AND CREATIVITY
Salvatore Ferragamo S.p.A. is the parent Company of the Salvatore Ferragamo Group, one of the world's leaders in the luxury industry and whose origins date back to 1927.
The Group is active in the creation, production and sale of shoes, leather goods, apparel, silk products and other accessories, along with women's and men's fragrances. The Group's product offer also includes eyewear and watches, manufactured by licensees. The uniqueness and exclusivity of our creations, along with the perfect blend of style, creativity and innovation enriched by the quality and superior craftsmanship of the 'Made in Italy' tradition, have always been the hallmarks of the Group's products.
With over 4,200 employees and a network of 650 mono-brand stores, the Ferragamo Group operates in Italy and worldwide through companies that allow it to be a leader in the European, American, and Asian markets. In the United States, the Company operates over 50 of its own retail stores and distributes its products through high end wholesale distribution channels.
We are currently looking for a part time Client Advisor for our City Center, Washington, DC Store
The Position Mission
The Client Advisor provides excellent and specialized customer service by creating emotionally enriched relationships with clients; developing and nurturing meaningful and loyal client relationships thorough personal connections and CRM initiatives; manages and drives sales by understanding client desires and creating a hand-crafted experience for the client to achieve the best sales performance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Caring, authentic trusted client advisor: an intuitive sales associate with a passion for style.
- A powerful communicator, handling clients with personal care and empathy and putting the client at the center of every decision.
- Courageous with ideas and innovative in your approach, always ready to grow and learn
- Transform each client experience into magical moments by creating a hand-crafted experience that makes the client feel confident and energized.
- Create a long-term authentic bond with clients by making them feel the experience is truly about them.
- Demonstrate active leadership on the selling floor, to drive individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results.
- Acting and thinking first of the client and their experience, you have an in-depth knowledge of the desires, needs and expectations of luxury clients.
- Being a master of storytelling and the art of asking engaging questions.
- Thinking innovatively about how we can improve and generate new ways of creating tangible value and magic for the client.
- Excellent English language skills; knowledge of second language preferred.
- Previous retail sales experience preferred, luxury retail experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and management. Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Sales—in person, telephone, email, etc—which includes having the physical ability to wait on customers and fit them properly with shoes.
- Computer knowledge to track inventory.
- Maintain stock of designated area on selling floor and in stock room.
- Physical requirements: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, carrying and standing for extended period of time; may occasionally involve stooping, sitting, kneeling, crouching and climbing step stools. Involves lifting of at least 20 lbs.
- Regular and reliable attendance, normally on a 5-day-a-week; Part-time schedule is 20-29 hours per week. Required to work a variety of hours, which may include mornings, evenings, and weekends, based on store needs.
- Candidates should have prior experience in related areas in a service environment and/or Luxury Goods Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Ferragamo USA Inc. and its subsidiaries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
Ferragamo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.