This job is expired
VP Client Service Account Management and Growth - Telecommute
*Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward than OptumRx. We're looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative leader, driven by a common company goal: to help people live healthier lives and to make the health system work better for everyone. You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manage small to mid-sized public sector counties and municipalities supporting Public Sector employer pharmacy benefits
- Understand and execute client contracts according to the terms and conditions, including but not limited to the monitoring and reporting of performance guarantees
- Serve as the primary OptumRx contact for strategic client relationship activities. Represents client internally and coordinates with other functional leaders to implement client systems, complete projects and address ongoing service needs
- Develop and contribute to segment growth strategies
- Ensures team and internal partners help clients meet their service and financial goals
- Works across business partners to establish and cultivate strategic business relationships
- Create a diverse and healthy atmosphere that empowers teams to make sound decisions
- Make recommendations and proposes quality PBM services and products that drive cost-savings with minimal disruption
- Oversee new customer implementations
- Partner and consult with all internal and external cross functional teams
- Business development and strategic planning
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Master's degree
- 7+ years of professional experience, with 3+ years in a pharmacy, healthcare, finance/accounting, datamining/analytics, or account management role
- Client-facing experience
- Solid experience developing and presenting PowerPoint presentations to clients and the public
- Intermediate or higher proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Travel as required (up to 35%)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- 5+ years of experience working as a licensed pharmacist
- 3+ years of experience in strategic planning and business development
- Pharmacy benefit management (PBM) experience
- Experience working and partnering in Public Sector
- Rebate (Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare Part-D, Commercial) experience in the public or private sector
- Sense of urgency and ability to multi-task while ensuring all tasks get handled within time constraints
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Passion for and commitment to a consumer and client driven culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak clearly and concisely, conveying complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information from others coupled with extremely strong attention to detail
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Live within the Midwest of the USA
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $130,300 to $250,200. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $130,300 to $250,200. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: VP Client Service Account Management and Growth, VP, Director, Client Service Account Manager, Account Management, Sales, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote