Line Cook - Trapper's Sushi
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Trapper's Sushi is looking to grow our team by adding a new Line Cook to our team! As one of the Pacific Northwest's most desired dining establishments, our mission is to learn our customers names, as well as provide the best service and food possible, leaving our customers with a craving to come back for more!
Line Cooks prepare food to order per the Master Chef's specifications in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff. Cook duties will also consist of assisting the Sushi Chefs and Master Chefs with their daily tasks.
If you're ready to work in an environment where teamwork, honesty and kindness thrive, we encourage you to apply.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g., chopping vegetables, cutting fish, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Fry cooked rolls to order as directed by Sushi Chefs
- Answer, report and follow Master Chef's instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Demonstrate and uphold all TRAPCHK core values
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- A team player with good communication skills
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- High school diploma or equivalent is desirable, Culinary school diploma a plus
- Washington State Food Worker Card is required (before first day of work)
- The employee must regularly lift items up 10 pounds, frequently up to 20 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand throughout their shift, walk, reach with hands and arms in front of body, lift, twist, crouch occasionally.
Trapper's Sushi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Trapper's Sushi complies with applicable state and local laws governingnondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,termination,layoff,recall,transfer leaves of absence, compensation, and training.