Learning Facilitation Specialist
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
The Agent Readiness Team is tasked with delivering a best-in-class experience to newly contracted and existing agents as they certify for client programs. As a Learning Facilitation Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering a successful virtual training and onboarding experience to independent contractors.
The Purpose of Your Role
- Delivery of agent certification processes for a large virtual contractor population
- Facilitate virtual classroom learning sessions in an environment where agents learn new skills and knowledge, collaborate with each other on best practices, and feel comfortable asking questions
- Track agent performance and progress using LiveOps reporting tools and spreadsheets
- Identify trends and recommend solutions for improving graduation rates
- Agent-facing component of an interdependent virtual training team
The Qualifications We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of work experience required
- 1-3 years' experience delivering virtual curriculum
- Experience in high-volume training of adult learners through blended learning
- Proven ability to remain composed and positive in high-stress situations while on camera
- Ability to lead and/or participate in a virtual session in a distraction-free environment
- Ability to be on camera for multiple hours daily
- Flexibility to be available for evening and weekend
The Competencies You Bring
Attention to Detail, Communications, Computer Literacy, Presentation Skills, & Stress Tolerance
The Value You Deliver
- Display a high level of attention to detail
- Effectively multi-task and handle impromptu changes in direction
- Illustrate an innovative mindset and always look for ways to improve processes
- Understanding of best practices for facilitating live online learning events
- Ability and desire to build a community of independent agents in a virtual environment
Liveops, a virtual contact center, offers scalable, on-demand experiences through the VirtualFlex platform for both planned and unplanned CX needs. This tech-enabled, data-powered platform inspires and motivates brand-certified agents to deliver better experiences and attracts entrepreneurial US-based professionals with life experience that helps them connect with
customers. We're a people-powered business, working tirelessly on behalf of agents, clients, and employees to make life better.
Liveops exists to improve the lives of our agents, clients, and employees. As a Liveops employee, you're part of a purpose-driven culture that values curiosity, collaboration, and results. We encourage diverse perspectives to create better outcomes, celebrate initiative, and build relationships based on trust and transparency. We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match and a flexible vacation plan.
Eligible States for Employment; Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Legal authorization is required to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer