COG Claims Data Analytics Intern
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
COG Claims Intern
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Overseas General Claims Analytics team strategically supports all teams throughout Chubb that utilize international claims data, helping them to make better decisions and to provide a better experience for our insureds.
We are seeking a self-motivated, energetic, and result-oriented intern to join our team for 6-12 months. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how as analyst we support the global claims organization.
- Perform clerical duties, take meeting minutes and relay that information back to all attendees.
- Assist in documenting procedures, updating our knowledge management records.
- Follow up with stakeholders on request for data or updates on problem tickets
- Liaison with other stakeholders; Collect and compile data for budget control
- Run pre-defined SQL queries and validate data sources
- Interview team members to curate and document all reports and their metadata
- Producing monthly/quarterly/annual reports to Senior Management
- Assisting with the development of new reporting solutions, providing maintenance on existing solutions, and giving subject matter expertise for best practice as needed
- Collaborate with teams and stakeholders within Chubb (across regions, LOBs and functional areas) to identify areas of potential improvement in our current systems, reporting, and other strategic deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, or another quantitative discipline
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work with limited supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Basic SQL Skills
- Basic Knowledge of a visualization software(Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI)
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
Similar insurance claims jobs in union city nj
- insurance claims jobs jobs near me
- data analytics intern jobs near me
- Claim Associate/Operations, Life Sciences at Chubb INA Holdings Inc.
- Underwriting Audit Specialist - Compliance at Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Senior Risk Engineer Consultant at Zurich Insurance Company Ltd.
- Head of Analytics Strategy & Adoption at Chubb INA Holdings Inc.
- Insurance Agent at Family First Life Black Diamond
- Group Product Manager at Corvus Insurance
- Claims Director-Excess Complex (Hybrid) at Chubb