Connectivity Expert (Outside Sales Rep)- $2,500 Sign On Bonus
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
Are you passionate giving outstanding service to your community? As an Assurance Wireless Connectivity Expert, you’ll be your area’s official expert helping connect qualified customers to our industry leading Lifeline Assistance and Affordable Connectivity programs. You will help your community take full advantage of the industry leading, nationwide T-Mobile network, with 4G LTE and 5G capabilities that keep our customers connected. We’re looking for a self-starter, with strong relationship building skills and an enthusiastic who loves to get out there and help customers stay connected to their world. Be one of the first to score this exciting new role at T-Mobile–the rewards are simply amazing.
What you’ll do in your role:
• Connect in-person with members of multiple local communities. Build curiosity in Assurance Wireless – T-Mobile services and add help connect qualified customers to available services.
• Generate brand interest and sales. Work with local community leaders and T-Mobile marketing teams to participate in promotional events and selling opportunities in the community. Develop strategies and sales plans to convert leads to sales.
• Meet and exceed sales targets. Achieve sales, operations and customer experience goals.
• Optimally complete training and continuing education. Learn about–and stay updated on–our products, services and sales approaches.
• Support company initiatives. Create an inclusive environment with customers and teammates. Exhibit personal leadership. Consistently maintain high standards of ethical and professional conduct.
• Spend more than 51% of the time in the field, marketing Assurance Wireless – T-Mobile services
• Travel and other responsibilities. Travel within a 50-mile radius of your targeted city is required. Other projects and duties may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Licenses and Certifications:
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):Yes
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
California Pay Range: 45,100.00 – 61,000.00 USD Annual
The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile’s amazing benefits, check out https://careers.t-mobile.com/culture-and-benefits/
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Similar jobs near me
- Manage the Move: The Path to a Career as a Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Manager
- Challenges of Becoming a Construction Manager Without a Degree
- The Event Management Industry: Growth and Job Outlook
- The A to Z Guide to Marketing Management: Everything You Need to Know to Succeed
- The Ultimate Guide to Project Manager’s Career