This job is not active anymore.
Brewery Cellar Person
Position: Cellar Person (Full Time)
Department: Brewing Operations
Reports to: Founder/Brewer/Lead Brewer
Triple Crossing is looking for a full time employee with responsibilities in keg cleaning packaging, cellar, and general brewing operations.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Keg cleaning, general cleaning of anything and everything, transporting beer/raw materials between both locations etc.
- Grain handling
- Assist in canning/kegging operations
- Assist with CIP of brewhouse, fermentation vessels,
- Assist with cellar & brewhouse operations, as needed.
Desired Qualifications / Abilities:
- Working knowledge of the brewing process, cellaring, keg cleaning etc.
- Flexible hours for both occasional weekend cellar work, and evening shifts as needed.
- Must be able to lift 60 lb kegs, 55lb sacks of grain, and stand on feet for 8 hour shifts. Primary responsibilities are repetitive tasks that require continuous focus and attention to detail.
We Offer – competitive pay, health insurance, and matching 401K programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour