Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Your smile and excitement sets the tone for each patient’s visit. You're the front line of our office and will be the first point of contact over the phone or on arrival. You are outgoing, have a passion for helping others and your organizational skills are envied by all. That makes you perfect for our Front Office position!
The Skills We Are Looking For
You should have a professional, caring and friendly attitude with great spoken and written communication skills alongside a cheery, emphatic nature. Other duties include:
- Greet all patients
- Confirm and schedule appointments
- Insurance verification
- Update patient information
- Other administrative tasks
We Think You’ll Fit Right In
If you are a customer service-minded individual who wants to utilize your skills and knowledge in a meaningful way, then we want to talk to you! No healthcare background is needed (training and specialized knowledge in the industry is provided). Give us call or email with your interest. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
What You Should Know
Bear Creek Family Dentistry has been serving the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex for over 30 years. We have 11 office locations spread throughout the DFW area which cater to patients of all ages (infants, toddlers, teens, and adults). With a practice philosophy of providing outstanding care in a professional and friendly environment, our staff finds great personal and professional satisfaction in providing first rate service to our customers and their families. Check out our google reviews and see what people are saying!
High school diploma
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look