This job is not active anymore.
Solar Roof Lead - Draper, UT - Urgently Hiring!
Glyde Solar is a full-service residential solar company. We provide homeowners with a simple, affordable way to switch their homes to solar - giving them increased peace of mind for the future. With offices across the nation and a growing workforce, Glyde Solar is one of the nation's fastest-growing companies in its field.
Glyde is seeking an experienced Solar Roof Lead to perform re-roof jobs and working on solar photovoltaic (PV) installation jobs.
The Glyde Solar Roof Lead’s primary responsibilities are to perform re-roof jobs, working on solar PV Installation jobs when needed and leading efforts for safe working practices for the Glyde Solar Installation team.
You will initially be compensated at a per watt wage of $0.06/watt which averages a $46 an hour.
- Responsible for communicating the necessary job status data to the Crew Lead to assure the successful completion of solar arrays/systems installations.
- Responsible for leading efforts for safe working practices for the Glyde Solar installation team.
- Primary focus will be on re-roof jobs and work on solar PV Installation jobs when needed.
- Responsible for the pulling of inventory for each roofing work for installation jobs.
- Responsible for the completion of documents associated with the completed installation.
- Responsible for ensuring that job sites are left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Responsible for the attendance of mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety tailgate meetings.
- Responsible for the provision and maintenance of a current driver's license and a clean driving record to safely operate a company vehicle.
- Responsible for the assembly of all components of a residential solar system.
- Responsible for the handling, trenching and concrete work.
- Responsible for structurally mounting racking and electrical equipment and effectively sealing penetrations.
- Responsible for the maintenance of a clean worksite and safe working environment.
- Responsible for the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- All other tasks and duties reasonably associated with this position.
- Residential Wireman or Licensed Electrician Preferred.
- Must be a registered Electrician Apprentice.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have a valid state driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Must have a minimum of 1+ year experience, including at least six months of leading a crew.
- Must have electrical and roof racking experience.
- Good motivation with attention to productivity, detail, and safety.
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long period of time.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned workday.
· Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance.
· Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
· Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, rain, crawl spaces, etc.).
· Well skilled with power and hand tools and showing others how to use them safely.
- Paid Training
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- PTO Policy
- Holiday Pay
Statement by Glyde:
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class.