General Utility Worker
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Are you self-motivated and proud of the work you do? Here at Aramark, we take pride in the level of service and safety we provide! As a General Utility Worker on our team of other service stars, you'll take on the important task of maintaining the cleanliness of dishes, equipment, and the environments we work in. The best part? It's just the starting point of your career, so launch your future with us!
Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils are cleaned and sanitized
• Maintains dishwashing station, three compartment sink and related areas cleaned
• Ensures equipment is clean and in working condition; reports any issues to management
• Performs other light maintenance and custodial tasks
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Demonstrates an understanding of basic sanitation procedures
• Must be able to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Similar jobs near me
- Manage the Move: The Path to a Career as a Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Manager
- Challenges of Becoming a Construction Manager Without a Degree
- The Event Management Industry: Growth and Job Outlook
- The A to Z Guide to Marketing Management: Everything You Need to Know to Succeed
- The Ultimate Guide to Project Manager’s Career